Australia’s Blue Eye Cod Fishing Charter
Fishing Sydney in really deep water, starting at about 450 meters. Blue Eye Cod, Bass Grouper, Gemfish, Frost Fish Imperador (Alfonsin), Orange Roughy, Deep Sea Perch and Giant Boar Fish are just a few of the possible catches. This style of fishing is only available in the winter months when these species come in onto the deeper reefs to spawn. We use the large Alvey Reef Queen Reels spooled with 200lb breaking strain braided line to ensure your catch does not escape. We troll sport and game fishing gear on the way out and back with regular captures of Yellowfin Tuna and occasionally Marlin as a welcome surprise.
Strictly Group Booking Only
- Groups minimum 14 anglers and maximum 16 anglers.
- Winter months only.
- Specialised Cod tackle supplied (Alvey Reef Queen reels with 200lb braid).
- Lures run on the way out and back on game rods and reels.
- Additional crew carried to assist with BIG FISH.
- All required licences provided.
Depart Cronulla Public Wharf, Tonkin Street Cronulla (behind the railway station)
Departure: 0400hrs Return: Approximately 1530hrs
$250 per person including GST 2016 Winter Season