Bravo Fishing Charters
Deep Sea Fishing Trips
Fishing Sydney-Reef Fishing
Deep Sea Fishing Sydney we find the fish are on the reefs and sand all year round. Any time is a good time for this style of fishing. The species for capture varies with the different seasons. We fish the reefs, sand and gravel bottom off the Royal National Park south of Port Hacking. These are some of the best deep sea fishing grounds in the Sydney region as very few charter boats or recreational anglers fish this area. Snapper, Morwong, Trevelly, Perch, Wrasse and Flathead on a fishing trip with us are regular catches found in the fish box at the end of any day.
Group bookings only.
When you book the vessel the charter is yours. We do not mix groups nor add individuals to groups.
- Groups, Social Clubs, Fishing Clubs, bucks parties or a bunch of mates from work.
- Groups minimum 7 persons and maximum 31 persons.
- Rods with Alvey Snapper reels provided for all anglers.
- Alvey deck winches available if required.
- Hooks, sinkers and other tackle all provided.
- Quality bait provided (cut & prepared by deck hand).
- Qualified deck hand.
- Cold storage facilities for fish catch.
- NSW Fishing Licence provided.
Depart Cronulla Public Wharf, Tonkin Street Cronulla (behind the railway station).
Departure: 0530hrs Return: Approximately 1330hrs
$140 per person including GST. (2013)
Mid week discounts available.