Deep Sea Fishing Charter in Sydney
Any time of the year is ideal for deep sea fishing trips in Sydney. The fish are on the reefs and sand all year round, with different species available in different seasons. We fish the reefs, sand and gravel bottom off the Royal National Park south of Port Hacking. These are some of the best deep sea fishing grounds in the Sydney region as very few charter boats or recreational anglers fish this area. At the end of a day’s fishing in these waters, we regularly have Snapper, Morwong, Trevally, Perch, Wrasse and Flathead in the fish box.
We only take group bookings.
When you book in for a deep sea fishing tour in Sydney, the vessel is all yours. You can have fun with your friends, as we don’t mix groups or add any other individuals to your group.
- Groups with more than 7 and less than 31 persons
- Colleagues, bachelor/bucks parties, social clubs or a bunch of mates
- Rods with Snapper reels provided
- Hooks, sinkers and other fishing equipment provided
- Alvey deck winches available if requested
- Chilled storage facilities to keep your fish fresh
- Quality fishing bait provided
- Skilled and qualified deck hand on crew
- NSW fishing licence provided
Departs from Cronulla Public Wharf, Tonkin Street, Cronulla, Sydney (behind the railway station).
Departure: 0530hrs Return: Approximately 1330hrs
$180 per person including GST. (2018)
Mid week discounts available.
If you would like to find out more information
Simply fill in the form below and one of our senior crew will get back to you.
Just call us on 02 9888 9494 or 0428 297 513.
Alternatively fill in the contact form and we can call you back